WHAT IS CEREC?
CEREC is an advanced technology for designing and creating custom crowns, inlays/onlays, and veneers. When your dentist recommends a dental crown to fix your damaged teeth, there are a number of options to choose from. Crowns are typically made of different materials that include:
Or a combination of metal and porcelain. The CEREC crown has become a popular choice in this regard. It is typically made of extremely durable ceramic or porcelain and is designed, crafted, and installed with the help of digital-assisted technology. Our Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (CEREC) based services allow you to have your crowns designed, made, and installed the same day.
Porcelain or ceramic crown is the closest that comes to the color of natural teeth. The aesthetics of porcelain/ceramic crowns require that your dentist have high skills in the use of CEREC technology. At Restorative and Implant Dentistry, our dentists have created thousands of beautiful and well-fitting crowns.
CEREC offers various benefits to anyone who seeks restorative treatment without wasting time. A summary of the Smile Design with Cerec benefits in our office include:
- High degree of accuracy
- Same-day results
- Mess-free treatment process
- High-quality and customized restorations
There are many elaborate advantages of using this technology over the traditional crown restoration technique. This includes:
- Save Time: As mentioned above, CEREC crowns are made and installed in a single visit. Save valuable time away from your family and work.
- Aesthetics: The natural-tooth-colored ceramic materials used in this technology help restore your teeth to their natural elegance, functions, and strength.
- No More Discomfort: The technology eliminates the need for getting a temporary crown. This brings down any potential discomfort during your tooth restoration.
- Perfect for Fillings: The tech and materials are also suited for fillings. The fillings are made of porcelain and offer greater durability compared to white composite fillings.
- Exceptionally Strong: With Smile Design with Cerec, you will have a smile that lasts for years. Milled ceramic holds much greater strength compared to conventional layering/pressing techniques.
Why Choose Us for Your CEREC Treatment?
We are a CERECT dental service provider specializing in the creation of beautiful and healthy smiles in a single visit. Using this latest dental technology, we can help transform your smile into something:
- Something to be proud of
If you live in the Pompano Beach area and are concerned about your smile or have damaged teeth, we can correct them using the latest technology available in the industry.
Until recent years, getting a crown placed over your teeth required the crown to be made from an outside dental lab. This could take a couple of weeks, requiring you to wear a temporary crown for the time being. CEREC has changed that by allowing you to get your crown the same day.
Alternative Dental Crown Options
CEREC crowns are one of the best options for you if you seek high-quality results and don’t want to make multiple visits. You can also opt for other options that feature the use of a wide range of materials. This includes:
- Composite resin
- Metal, including gold
- Combination of materials
As a team of dentists with almost a century of combined experience, we understand how difficult it can be to smile when you have unsightly teeth cracks, damage, gaps, or stains. When you visit our dental office, we will identify and discuss your issues and develop a plan to address them. Our Smile Design with Cerec technology allows us to stand out from the crowd, helping improve your smile in a single visit. No matter how busy you are with your life, this technology allows you to take the time required to improve your smile.
We are your local CEREC dental care provider for single-visit tooth restorations. Our team includes award-winning cosmetic dentists with several decades of experience. Over the years, we have built a reputation in the Pompano Beach area, providing compassionate and skilled dental care services.