POMPANO BEACH FL DENTIST
Have you ever wanted a different smile? If your teeth are misshapen, gapped, or chipped, veneers may be the right option for you. They are a thin layer of material that a dentist puts on top of your tooth to give it a more classical “tooth” shape. Additionally, they can change the shape, size, color, or length of your teeth.
Serving Pompano Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas.
SAME-DAY, NEXT DAY, & EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR VENEERS?
You may be a good candidate if you have:
- An uneven gum line, making your teeth look too long or too short
- Teeth that are crowded, crooked, or gapped
- Small chips in your front teeth
- Teeth that are stained or discolored beyond the help of whitening
Patients who are not good candidates for braces and who wish for a straighter smile also often find this treatment to deliver the desired result.
MORE ABOUT VENEERS
During a consultation, Restorative and Implant Dentistry will work closely with you to determine if this treatment option is the right choice for you. Since tooth enamel must be removed in order to apply them to your tooth, this process cannot be reversed. Veneers can be a great option for some patients. However, we may recommend other options if you clench or grind your teeth because it can cause them to chip and break.
Our Pompano Beach FL dentists may also recommend other options if your teeth are currently unhealthy. Our team will remove all plaque and tartar prior to the application of your new veneers. If you have tooth decay or gum disease, our team may either treat these issues or recommend a different solution entirely.
What veneers help:
- Misshapen, misaligned, and uneven teeth
- Discolored teeth that can’t be whitened
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Gapped teeth
What are veneers made of:
They are made of either a composite resin or porcelain. Our Pompano Beach FL dentists will assess the desired changes you wish to make with your teeth to determine the best type of treatment for you.
- Don’t stain as easily
- Natural-looking surface
- Less enamel loss than with bonding (link) or crowns (link)
Composite Resin Veneers
- Made from a filling material that is bonded to your tooth
- Less enamel removal than porcelain veneers or crowns
- Costs less than porcelain treatments
- While they’re not as strong as porcelain, composite resin can be easily fixed
Still comparing costs of dental veneers?
We get it, come in for a free consultation.
Want to receive special offers by email?
GET IN TOUCH
POMPANO BEACH FL VENEERS
Our dentists at Restorative and Implant Dentistry are dedicated to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of. If you’re considering dental veneers, call our office today to schedule your appointment.