Do you need a decayed tooth repaired? For 35 years, Restorative and Implant Dentistry has restored countless smiles with tooth fillings. Whether you suffer from tooth decay or simply need a an old tooth filling replaced with a new one, Dr. Slootsky will make sure your teeth are in top condition. Call our dental office at 954-590-0538 to schedule your tooth fillings Pompano Beach, FL with Dr. Slootsky and the dental team of Restorative and Implant Dentistry.
Why You Would Need a Tooth Filling
You may need a tooth filling to repair your tooth if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Swelling around a tooth
- Pain or discomfort near a tooth
- A discolored tooth
- Sensitivity to hot or cold beverages or foods
- An old filling that is causing discomfort
Tooth Fillings from Dr. Slootsky
Dr. Slootsky and Dr. Baez want to make sure that any restorative dental treatment leaves your tooth as strong and healthy as possible. That is why we use e.max porcelain and tooth-colored composite resin for our dental fillings.
- e.max porcelain is amazingly strong but thin, allowing it to bond well with your tooth. It also provides a natural-looking appearance.
- Composite resin, while not as hard as porcelain, will more fully bond with your tooth and seamlessly blend in with your teeth.
Trust the Health of Your Teeth to the Experts
You need healthy teeth – let Restorative and Implant Dentistry make sure you keep them decay-free. Call our dental office at 954-590-0538 to schedule your restorative dentistry appointment like tooth fillings Pompano Beach, FL location with Dr. Slootsky and the dental team of Restorative and Implant Dentistry. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.