In terms of restorative options we really proud ourselves and being metal mostly a metal free
With a full line of restorative dentistry treatment, the expertly trained dentists here at Restorative and Implant Dentistry can help you correct damaged teeth, replace missing teeth, or eliminate dental infections.
practice We offer a wide range of all ceramic restorations as well as composite resin restorations When it comes to resin and ceramic restorations we really... it's case by case many patients come in asking for a certain thing without really understanding that there might not be a good candidate for that specific restoration but in terms of restorations we offer a wide variety We work with very good labs locally and outside of the state. and we you know every patient we strive to give them the best we have
Our expertly trained restorative dentists can:
- Help you avoid losing damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Give you back your normal oral function
- Eliminate dental infections
- Make your smile look younger and more attractive
Call our Pompano Beach, FL office at 954-590-0538 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation.
Restorative Solutions Mend Your Dental Damage
Life can dish out all kinds of dental damage. So our dentists offer a wide variety of restorative services to fix it, including:
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities and keep decay from getting into the vulnerable center of your teeth
- Inlays and onlays to fix cavities that are too large for fillings but not serious enough for a crown
- Root canal treatment to remove damaged nerves and pulp from your teeth, relieving your pain and keeping you safe from widespread dental infection
- Dental crowns to fix problems like severely decayed teeth, broken teeth, or cracked teeth
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Dental veneers to cover chips and cracks and fortify your teeth to help prevent further damage
Choose From Multiple Dental Crown Options
Dental crowns are caps that go over damaged teeth to protect and seal them. Restorative and Implant Dentistry uses three discreet materials to make our dental crowns, all of which offer different advantages. Talk to Dr. Slootsky or Dr. Baez about which choice is best suited to solve your problems.
- max all-ceramic crowns
- Zirconia crowns
- Porcelain fused to precious metal
Our dentists can also use crowns to restore dental implants or serve as replacement teeth in a dental bridge.
Dr. Slootsky and his staff can fix your teeth and get your mouth working properly again. Call our Pompano Beach, FL dental office at 954-590-0538 to schedule your restorative dentistry dental appointment today. Or use our online form to schedule your appointment.