Overcoming your anxiety will allow you to:
- Visit us for regular dental exams and other care to keep your mouth healthy
- Identify and treat small dental problems so they don’t become more costly and complicated to fix
- Develop a closer relationship with our dentists so they can give you personalized care
- Improve your smile with cosmetic and restorative treatment
At Restorative and Implant Dentistry, there’s no reason to fear going to the dentist. Call our Pompano Beach, FL dentists today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your appointment and start getting the dental care you need.
Technology and Comfort Options Keep You Relaxed
When you visit our office, you’ll enjoy the latest technology to keep your care quick and comfortable. Among our high-tech tools:
- Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), which provides fast 3D images for quick diagnoses and to better plan procedures such as dental implant placement and tooth extractions
- DIAGNOdent cavity detectors to identify cavities in their earliest stages when they are easiest to treat
- A Prophy Jet for fast, effective, and gentle teeth cleaning
Our caring staff also offers you an array of comfort options to help you feel at ease while you are sitting in our chair.
- TVs and headphones to distract you while we work
- Warm blankets and pillows to keep you cozy
- Articulating headrests so you don’t strain your neck
- Cuspidor so you can rinse and spit following a dental cleaning
Dental Sedation Options
Restorative and Implant Dentistry offers two sedation dentistry options to ease your dental fears, one of which will be right for you.
- Inhaled Sedation – This is a fast-acting but mild inhaled sedative. You’ll remain conscious during your dental care but will feel very calm. Light sedation wears off quickly, so you’ll even be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Sedation – You take this sedation in pill form. You’ll arrive an hour before your scheduled treatment to give it time to take effect. It provides a deeper level of sedation than inhaled sedation. You will need a ride home, as you will likely feel groggy for a few hours after your appointment.