We offer a whole wide variety of oral surgery procedures like simple extractions, wisdom teeth extractions, and bone grafting. A lot of the time when we do extractions we like to what we call site preservation which is basically we like to preserve the dimensions of the bone, where that tooth came from that way the patient has an option later on to replace the tooth with an implant, or to replace a tooth in any other way but at least the structures supporting whatever the solution is like a partial or even a bridge it's still aesthetically and we're sort of preserving what Mother Nature gave us which is that what the you know the bone.
Our dentists are highly trained in surgical procedures to give you the best care possible. They use modern technology, such as CBCT imaging and 3D X-rays, to plan your treatment. You can also receive dental sedation to feel comfortable and relaxed during your procedures.
Call our Pompano Beach, FL office today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your consultation.
Get Multiple Procedures In-House, From Bone Grafts to Tooth Removal
Almost all of our oral surgery procedures benefit from the help of our in-house CBCT. The images help us plan and anticipate concerns before you sit down in our chair! With that advanced approach in mind, let us help you with:
- Tooth extractions – Our dentists have the skills and experience to gently remove teeth.
- Wisdom teeth extractions – Many people have their wisdom teeth removed due to a crowded mouth, small jaw, or teeth coming in improperly. Trust a practice with more than 35 years of experience to safely remove your wisdom teeth.
- Ridge augmentation – Following a tooth extraction or injury, you may have a deformity in the appearance of your jawbone. With a ridge augmentation procedure, we can repair the deformity, provide replacement bone and gum tissue, and restore your appearance.
- Sinus lifts – If you want dental implants in your upper arch but lack the required bone mass, a sinus lift can build up bone. Your dentist will gently lift a portion of your upper jawbone into your sinus cavity. After filling the open area with a bone substance, your jawbone mass will increase as new bone grows.
- Gum grafts – To correct gum recession, we can take gum material from one area of your mouth and graft it onto the affected area. This new gum material will correct your appearance and stimulate new gum growth. Periodontist Dr. Valentina Mata has extensive training in using minimally invasive procedures to restore your gums to health.
- Bone grafts – By taking bone from one area of your jaw and grafting it into an area with insufficient bone, we can stimulate new bone growth and increase your bone mass before dental implant placement. Dr. Mata uses innovative procedures like guided bone regeneration to improve your bone quality.
No matter what your dental care needs are, Dr. Slootsky and his team are here for you. Call our office at 954-590-0538 to book an oral surgery consultation. Or use our online form to schedule your visit.