The dental team at Restorative and Implant Dentistry has spent the last 35 years helping patients in Pompano Beach, FL dentist office keep their teeth healthy with regular dental cleanings and dental exams. No matter how well you brush your teeth, there will always be areas you just can’t reach. Professional dental cleanings allow us to get to those spots and clean them. Your dental exams will ensure that no potential dental issues go unnoticed. Call our Pompano Beach, FL dentist office in at 954-590-0538 to schedule your dental cleanings and dental exam today.
Dental Cleaning and Exam Process
When you call for your appointment, you are greeted warmly by one of our highly qualified staff members. When you get to our Pompano Beach, FL dentist office, you are treated like we would treat a guest at our own home.
Your dental appointment will consist of two parts.
- You will first get panoramic X-rays, and then your teeth will be thoroughly cleaned by one of our highly experienced dental hygienists. Your dental cleaning may include fluoride treatments and varnishes to help remineralize your tooth enamel and keep it strong. The dental hygienist will take note of any area that needs to be looked at further and give those notes to your dentist.
- During your dental exam, your dentist will look over your teeth, paying close attention to the areas of concern from your dental hygienist and your X-rays. He will also perform a visual oral cancer screening as well as one using our VELscope technology. Once your teeth have been thoroughly examined, your dentist will go over any next steps that may be needed. You will also get to schedule your next routine visit to Restorative and Implant Dentistry in six months.
We also offer additional dental services like dental sealants to keep your teeth safe from tooth decay and nutritional counseling to aid you in maintaining a healthy, clean smile.
Benefits of Dental Cleanings and Dental Exams
Here are a few of the benefits you can look forward to from your regular teeth cleanings and dental exams at Restorative and Implant Dentistry.
- Reduce Plaque and Tartar Buildup
- Fresher Breath
- Improved Gum Health
- Reduced Risk of Tooth Decay
- Early Detection of Dental Problems Such as Oral Cancer and Cavities
Get the Healthy Smile You Deserve
The health of your teeth depend on regular dental cleanings and dental exams from Dr. Slootsky. Call our Pompano Beach, FL dentist office today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your regular dental cleanings and dental exams appointment. Our easy online form is another way you can schedule your appointment.