Dr. Alan Slootsky and the expert dental team at Restorative and Implant Dentistry have spent the last 35-plus years helping patients in Pompano Beach and surrounding areas keep their teeth healthy with regular dental cleanings and exams.
Here are a few of the benefits you can look forward to with regular checkups at our office:
- Reduced plaque and tartar buildup
- Fresher breath
- Improved gum health
- Reduced risk of tooth decay
- Early detection of dental problems such as oral cancer and cavities
- Shinier, healthier-looking smile
If you’re a new patient, you can save more than $100 on your dental X-ray, hygiene, and exam with our $89 New Patient Special. We also offer a free second opinion and panoramic X-ray, a $200 value.
Call our Pompano Beach office today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your routine checkup.
Ensure Your Long-Term Dental Health With Thorough Cleanings and Exams
When you call for your appointment, one of our highly qualified staff members will greet you warmly. When you get to our office, you will be treated like we would treat a guest at our own home.
Your routine dental checkup will consist of the following to help keep your smile its brightest:
- You will first get panoramic X-rays, and then your teeth will be thoroughly cleaned by one of our highly experienced dental hygienists. Your dental cleaning may include fluoride treatments and varnishes to help remineralize your tooth enamel and keep it strong. The hygienist will take note of any areas that need a closer look, then give those notes to your dentist.
- During your dental exam, your dentist will examine your teeth, paying close attention to the areas of concern from your hygienist and from your X-rays. The dentist will then perform a visual oral cancer screening, plus a screening using our VELscope technology.
- Once your teeth have been thoroughly examined, your dentist will go over any next steps needed to keep your mouth healthy and your smile gleaming. Before you leave, we’ll schedule your next routine checkup and cleaning in six months.
We also offer additional services like dental sealants to keep your teeth safe from tooth decay, as well as nutritional counseling to help you maintain a healthy, clean smile.
The health of your teeth depend on regular dental cleanings and exams from Dr. Slootsky and the team at Restorative and Implant Dentistry. Call our office today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your appointment or use our easy online form.