Dental implants since the day they came out they really changed the way we did a lot of things dental implants not only allow us to replace missing teeth but they allow us to be more conservative a lot of the time in the past when and still done today in many offices when you were missing a tooth the only option was to grind down the tooth in front and the tooth behind it and replace it with a dental bridge and today today we can replace just a one tooth and there are several advantages to that one of the advantages of dental implants is that when you place a dental implant you preserve the bone in that area because by having an implant in the bone you actually preserve and you stop the bone loss in that area, another advantage is that you have single teeth like Mother Nature gave you so you can stow floss between your teeth with the dental bridge you actually have to go under the bridge to floss another advantage is that implants are made out of titanium so implants don't get cavities like a crown would around the natural tooth I can sit here and probably talk another 30 minutes of how great implants are but they've really changed the ball game when it comes to replacing missing teeth or even full dentition.
If you lose one or more of your permanent teeth, turn to the tooth replacement that is as close as possible to your real teeth. Dental implants Pompano Beach, FL will give you back the full smile, full function, and full confidence that you had before your lost your teeth. We have 35 years of experience and the best technology to help you. Call our Pompano Beach, FL dentist office at 954-590-0538 to schedule your appointment for Dental Implants Pompano Beach, FL.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement roots. They are titanium posts that are gently placed into your jawbone. These posts bond with your jaw and provide a stable base for your tooth replacement. We use the latest dental technology, including cone beam CT scanning and 3D X-rays, to plan out your dental treatment with precision.
What Dental Implants Are Available at Restorative and Implant Dentistry?
Dr. Alan Slootsky and Dr. Joel Baez have several premier dental implant options available to help you smile and restore your youthful appearance. We use the highest-quality name brands to provide the best results possible.
- Single Tooth – Consider this permanent option if you have lost one tooth or a few teeth and don’t want to deal with a traditional dental bridge. We’ll place your implant and restore it with a single high-quality dental crown.
- All-on-4® – A full-arch restoration is anchored into your smile by four strategically placed dental implants. This option is great if you have low bone mass in your jaw.
- All-on-6 – All-on-6 is similar to All-on-4 but uses two extra implants to improve stability.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you are looking for an option to replace three or more teeth, ask about an implant-supported dental bridge. Unlike a traditional fixed bridge, this dental bridge restoration attaches to implants, not your natural teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – A denture is firmly attached to dental implants in your mouth and held in place by a bar that runs from implant to implant.
Choose Dental Implants for a Youthful, Full Smile
When you need to replace your teeth, trust the dental implant experts at Restorative and Implant Dentistry. Call Pompano Beach, FL dentist office today at 954-590-0538 to schedule your consultation. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.