We pride ourselves in really being able to answer a phone call whenever they call it can be a Saturday, it can be a Sunday and it can be as simple as a chipped tooth front tooth or an emergency extraction one of the advantages that we have a year since we have since we're trained to place dental implants is that many times the day we extract the tooth as an emergency we can actually treatment plan on the spot with our CAT scan you know we can take a 3D image of the bone and the tooth and the neighboring tissues and really plan a well placed implant into the jaw the same day the advantage of doing that is that not only do you save additional procedures is that you save a lot of time when you place a dental implant traditionally the way it's done you extract the tooth then that bone has to heal for a period of three to five months then you're ready to receive your dental implant after receiving the dental implant you have to wait another additional three months before the implant can actually have the crown place on the implant so by getting both done at the same time if you save about half of the treatment time and you can deliver a crown in about half of the time.
Call our office in Pompano Beach, FL immediately at https://restorativeandimplantdentistry.com if you need emergency dental care.
Save Your Smile With Emergency Dental Treatment
Emergency dental situations are never planned and are always serious. After more than 35 years serving the Pompano Beach community, Restorative and Implant Dentistry has seen it all, and we are confident we can help you no matter your situation.
If you aren’t sure your situation is an emergency, here are some common dental emergencies we have treated successfully over the years:
- Cracked tooth
- Broken tooth
- Lost tooth/knocked-out tooth
- Abscess or tooth infection
Know Important First Aid Tips to Save Your Lost Tooth
One of the most common dental emergencies is dislodging a tooth. Here are some tips to help you give your tooth the best chance possible to survive.
- Call us now – Call our office immediately at https://restorativeandimplantdentistry.com so we can get you in for your emergency appointment. The longer your tooth is out of your mouth, the less likely it can be reinserted.
- Find the tooth – Find your tooth as quickly as possible. We can’t put the tooth back in if you don’t bring it with you.
- Clean the tooth – Hold the tooth by the crown (but don’t touch the roots) and use warm water to clean off any debris.
- Place it in a glass of milk – The calcium in the milk and the moisture will help keep the tooth alive while you travel to our dental office.
Should you need to replace a tooth, however, we can plan your tooth replacement treatment on the spot with our CT scanning technology.
Restorative and Implant Dentistry in Pompano Beach is ready to help you with your dental emergency or even your routine dental cleaning and exam. Call us now at https://restorativeandimplantdentistry.com to get first aid instructions and a same-day emergency appointment. Or use our online form to schedule your non-urgent appointment.